You are a busy entrepreneur. I get it!
You know that writing a book is the next logical step for your business to enable you to gain more authority, more credibility and of course, use it as an effortless lead generation tool. But…
How the hell are you supposed to find time to write a book in amongst your busy schedule!? You can’t afford to put your life on hold for three months, take off to a romantic cabin in the woods and pen your epic story.
You’re probably already in several business development programmes, still need to put the finishing touches on that launch project, have the kids to look after, a team to run and try to fit in some sort of self care. So you say to yourself, Where the hell am I going to find time to write a book?
You might be thinking that you don’t have time to add one more thing to your plate, but writing a book can actually be easier than you think. If you break it down into smaller tasks, you’ll find that you can easily fit writing into your schedule.
Here are some tips for finding time to write:
- Set aside a specific time each day or week to write. This can be first thing in the morning, during your lunch break, or at night before you go to bed. Once you have a set time, stick to it as much as possible.
- Make use of small pockets of time throughout the day. If you have a few minutes here and there, take advantage of them by writing a few sentences or paragraphs. Or voice note them into your phone and refine them later.
- Don’t try to do too much at once. You don’t need to write a novel in one sitting. Start with smaller goals, such as writing one chapter or completing a certain number of pages each week.
- Get help from others. If you have trouble sticking to a writing schedule, ask a friend or family member (or book coach) to hold you accountable. They can check in with you regularly to see how you’re doing and offer encouragement when needed.
- Use technology to your advantage. There are a number of apps and programs that can help you stay on track with your writing goals. For example, the app Freedom can block websites and apps that might distract you while you’re trying to write.
With a little planning and effort, you can find time to write a book. By breaking down the task into smaller goals, you’ll be able to fit it into your busy schedule and finally achieve your writing dreams.
Your other option is that we can do it all for you. If you have thought about being an author but don’t have the time to write, edit, publish and market your book then let us help you. We live for making sure that your words have impact on every level! Simplicity is waiting for you…